Offering computer training and software solutions in Edinburgh to meet your requirements, I have several years experience in personally customised one-to-one training to meet your specific needs.
- Working with the third sector, small businesses, and the self-employed and helping them get the best out of their computers.
- Working one-to-one with private individuals from beginners to advanced level
I have experience in business-related software training individuals one-to-one in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access. I have also taught courses in Excel to groups.
I also have experience in:
- Website maintenance – taking control of your website now it’s online
- Design and publishing of marketing materials
- Database design, build and maintenance.
Learning at home:
- Gain confidence using your laptop, tablet or iPad including getting to grips with Facebook.
- Organise and edit photographs
- Learn any skills you need to make your computing time more effective
- Internet security and computer maintenance
I’d be delighted to make an appointment for a free consultation. Phone me on 0131 554 5735 for a chat or send me email
Or you can book an online support meeting for an easy way to solve those annoying computer problems.