Learning for pleasure or training to up-skill for employment in Edinburgh, doing it at home on a one-to-one basis on your own computer is the most efficient way to learn.
Have you retired?
Want to learn how to use email and the internet, or Facebook? Already had some experience?
Just bought a new iPad or tablet?
Want to get to grips with your new purchase?
I have been a tutor since April 2001 so have several years’ experience of teaching people to use a computer from scratch. I’ve bags of patience and you get 100% attention from me. You’ll being learning at home so you’ll need to have your own computer and an internet connection.
I offer several courses one of which is bound to suit you, or I can devise one to suit your specific requirements. Just click on any of these courses for more information:
- Beginner’s course: learning to use email and the internet
- Beyond Beginner’s course: getting more out of email and the internet
- Working with Digital Photographs: organising and editing your pictures
- Filling in the Gaps: know so much, but know there is so much more to know
- Facebook for Beginners: using social media without feeling you’re being watch by everyone
Call me on 0131 554 5735 for a chat or send me an email.